Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My DH and the Ugly Kit

Okay so my DH, what can I say, he has SO MANY shoes! One day I was about the house and came into our room and found him like this (see photo's below) Isn't he CUTE! LOL!!! So of course I grabbed the camera and clicked then HAD to scrap about it! Click to enlarge to read the journaling! LOVE YOU HONEY!!!!!


Next up , The Ugly Kit, or so I thought. I subscribed to a kit club and recieved this kit. I thought WWWWHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT????????? What could I possibly scrap with this stuff. Sssssoooooooooo........... I issued a challenge for
Work it Wednesdays Challenge at http://chattyscrappers.com to Use up a kit that you have put wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy in the back of your closet, you have to use it ALL up....I have been able to get three layouts out of it so far and working on 4 and 5....it wasn't a good deal at all and I think that is what put me off to begin with.......But I have to say I am VERY please with the way they look, what do you think?????????????????

No comments: