Wednesday, April 15, 2009

National Scrapbooking Month and a CTMH Fabulous Offer!!!!!


Close To My Heart has a great promotion to celebrate National Scrapbook Month starting April 15. The Tickled Pink kit contains everything you need to create 2 beautiful 12x12 layouts.

Here is what you will get:

Tickled Pink Scrapbooking Kit
Featured Colors: Blush, Crystal Blue, Twilight, Hollyhock, Sweet Leaf
1 – My Acrylix® I Am Stamp Set (D-size)
2 – 12" × 12" Floral B&T Duos™ Paper (1 with glitter)
2 – 12" × 12" Stripe B&T Duos™ Paper (1 with glitter)
1 – 12" × 12" Blush Textured Cardstock
1 – 12" × 12" Crystal Blue Textured Cardstock
5 – 12" × 12" White Daisy Textured Cardstock (1 sheet with die-cut shapes)
1 – Mini-Medley Accents White Daisy Collection
1– Foam Texture Tool
1– Brochure

Here is how you can get it:

*Place a minimum order of $60 in MyAcrylix stamp sets (excluding K-size and Stamp of the Month sets) between April 15-May31 to receive this kit FREE!
*Purchase the kit outright for just $34.95 plus tax and shipping.
*Sign up as a new consultant between May 1-May31 and receive it FREE!
*Host a Home Gathering between April 15-May 31 with minimum sales of $400 and receive the kit FREE!
For more information and to order, please go to
http://tildapapergal.myctmh.com

Or if your in town give me a call and I'll get it sent in for ya!!!!! Happy Scrappin!

Here are three LO's I did with my pack and I STILL have paper left over!!!



1 comment:

Momma Ballou said...

Pink is my favorite color! I hope to get back to scrappin' soon.
Good job as always!