Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What are you Reading????????

I had to get on and blog about an EXCELLENT book I am reading and close to the end....it is one that EVERYONE should read. Its Called "Soul Survivor" By James Ballou.

It is a compelling story of his upbringing to now. I am amazed how much he as a child endured and is here to tell his story and have such an amazing comfort in His Heavenly Father....It will tug at your heartstrings and make you proud of how he decided to make his life so different from what he knew as a boy to as a father himself.....The challenges and obsticals that could have tripped him up has made him the success he is today.....He has a beautiful family now and I have to say you MUST put this on your list.....





Where do you find it? Right here:

www.jamesballou.com

It will be the best money you ever spent on a book. In fact I am tempted to send it right on to Oprah...Amazing story.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sounds intriging! I am not much of a reader but would like to get started again....