Saturday, July 19, 2008

3D Butterflies....& Martha Stewart

I recently purchased this MS punch of a butterfly , which btw, are fabulous, smooth and punch so easily. I knew I was in store for some fun. You see when you punch these butterflies you barely squish their wings and it will make them 3D!!!

After I punched 3 of them I used MS Glitter, which is not only some "fine" glitter but its priced economically and you get a stocky bottle of it....I used MS glitter glue and applied some sparkly...Then I put them on some Sassafrass PP and stamped the tree branch image with Sassafras Clear Stamps. The Sentiment is Papertrey Ink, Marvy Oval punches and some 3d adhesive to "pop" the oval! I hope you enjoy this beauty! I really love the way it turned out!

If you are loving the papers I am using you'll also love the kits you can subscribe to at The Shaker Box. Here is the link: http://theshakerbox.com/store/index.php?cPath=24 Purchase 6 month subscription, get the 7th one at 50% off! Check it out, you'll be glad you did!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful card! I love the butterflies and the colors are great!

Thanks for visting and all your kind comments on my blog!

Nicole said...

That cabin is going to be so nice and fun for you to have! You lucky girl! I LOVE the butterflies thanks for sharing now I have to go buy the punches... :)

Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog. I will be checkign yours out often now that I know where it is. lol

Love,
Nicole Martin