Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

Hello Friends! Welcome to 2008! On New Years Eve it is my usual tradition (for about 4 years now) to scrap with my sister until Dick Clark's Rockin Eve comes on at 11:30pm ....well we didn't scrap! Instead we just had good ole fashion family fun with my girls and my hubby.....Surround with the people I love! We ate like Kings too! Shrimp Scampi, King Crab legs (thank you Larry! He actually fishes them from the Berring Sea) Salad and Homemade Pecan Pie! Whew! Very good!
So since I didn't get to scrap on New Years Eve, I made my first 2 layouts on New Years DAY! The papers are Cosmo Crickets Gretel Line and the Buck Naked Chipboard! Love those! This year in 2008 my goal is to post many projects in my blog (keeping my gift of gab to a minimum!)
So keep checking back......
The subjects of my pages are two beautiful gals! One is my Eldest Daughter who is a "big Senior" this year and it is her Casual Photo and the other is my New Beautiful Great Niece! Her Daddy is my Nephew and my Godson! She is just so adorable! Anyhoo, I choose to do blocking with my GNieces LO and one photo only for my DD. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Jane H said...

Oh your layouts are awesome! And your daughter is beautiful!