Thursday, January 17, 2008

20th Wedding Anniversary.........

Yep, 20 years...WOW! We had the most wonderful evening. Fine dining and wonderful conversation.....very romantic evening with my husband. He took me to a fancy restaurant downtown and wined and dined me. It was a very special evening. I have to say probably one of the best in my life next to my wedding day. Here we are before going out.
20 years is a long time these days, and I wouldn't change a thing, he is a very good man and has my heart in his hands........................ Have a blessed day.



4 comments:

Linda said...

You make a beautiful couple. Congrats on your 20th anniversary. I'm glad you had a wonderful evening out.

Jane H said...

Congrats again you are both so cute!

wendy said...

How sweet! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on all those years!!!