Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy New Year!! 2012

I know its been awhile, I have been a very bad blogger...sorry...I did enjoy the holidays with my family...it was pretty low key and actually not very stressful. We ate like kings and enjoyed being together. I think I am finally getting back into the swing of things. I am gonna try to be a better blogger. Maybe 2012 will be a better year! lol

And so I want to share with you a little table quilt I just finished today! I saw this quilt somewhere and knew I had to repeat it, so I sharpened my think tang and got to work.... For the first time I used sequins and beads to add that "bling" to my runner. And so here you have it a few photo's! I'll be back soon. Hope you do to!



3 comments:

Linda said...

Your runner is so pretty! I love the added bling to it.

Terri said...

It is beautiful. I love it.

Huckleberry stitches said...

I have tried but can't get into this old blog....here is the link to my new blog.

http://huckleberrystitches.blogspot.com/