Sunday, April 10, 2011

I know, I know

I am a bad blogger, but first let me explain.....I was busy Lobbying for the rights of the Developmentally Delayed ... our legislative session just let out and so now I am free again. So they decided to take an ax to the programs for the disabled but there were to many of us fighting for them and boy did we put up a fight....they did rethink alot of the cuts but in the end they did more harm then good. They took away all the dental benefits for the Disabled. SIGH......how could they??? Okay okay so now that you know what has consumed me I want to show you what I have been working on this weekend!!! Okay So there is a cybercrop going on until tonight midnight at my site Chattyscrappers.net and here is what I have done so far:









Okay off to scrap some more!!!

No comments: