Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know, I haven't posted in awhile BUT I have a great excuse! First my DD graduated from High School....with Honors I might add....


Then we went on this Ultra Fabulous 8 day Vacation to Southern California.
Laguna and Newport Beaches
Disneyland
Universal Studios (not really impressed)
San Diego Zoo
SeaWorld...totally LOVED this








We had the best Vacation Ever!!! so here are a few photos....I will be back next week to post some new creations! Sorry I haven't been around, but this family really needed a good vacation! See you next week!~

4 comments:

Jane H said...

Awesome photos! I so happy you had a great time!

Linda said...

Congrats to your dd on her graduation! So glad you had a wonderful vacation!

Momma Ballou said...

I am soooo jealous. Oh to see the beach again.... I'm glad you had fun. I hope my boys want to hang out with me when they graduate.

Kim said...

Congrats to you daughter on her graduation. The vacation looked like a blast!

I've tagged you - check out my blog.