Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thursday, 14 February 2008
I've been tagged!
ive been tagged by Carrie so here goes...

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago: Today, my DH and I renewed our Vows (married 10 years) I never had the "wedding"...we eloped when we got married..... so we did this day 10 years ago, our daughters were there!

Things on my to-do list today: Make an awesome dinner, Go fix my flat tire at Wally World, pick up a few needed ingrediants, go to the LSS for a treat for me!

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Pay off the Mortgage at my Church, Buy my Mom a Place of her own with a monthly allowance, Buy a big farm with 6horses for my family, Donate a hunk to Shriners Hospital (they fixed my DD's back), Payoff my siblings Mortgages, build a HUGE Scraproom and quilt room for me and the girls...build my DH a shop with all the coolest of cool tools...new cars, clothes and shoes for everyone.....Travel

3 of my bad habits: Bite my nails (that is why I now have acrylics), don't share my candy to well hehe, Take everyones glasses and put them in the dishwasher before they are done with their glass! LOL!!!

3 places I have lived: Brooklyn, New York....Denver, Colorado....Spring Hill, Florida

5 jobs that I have had: Secretary, Bookkeeper, Reservations Agent for 2 airlines,
Customer Service for History Museum, Teacher.

5 Things people don't know about me: I am 100% Italian, 1st Generation American, I play Flute and Sax, I have an addiction to White Chocolate, I love collecting small figurines.

I tag: 1.Jane 2. Debbie 3. Linda

2 comments:

Jane H said...

Cool it was fun learning more about you :)

Kim Ross said...

I had no idea how much we have in common! I'm in love with white chocolate too. And I've lived in both Florida and Colorado before moving to Idaho. :)

Hope to see you soon!